Sunday 17 February 2013

FINAL - lip sync to "give"

It is done! Huzzah! I wonder how many times I've heard this clip now...
(See my 'planning' page above for the thumbnails and reference.)



This looks so much more natural now that I've put everything in. I had it before with just the head doing the acting, making Dee look rather robotic, but with some arm and torso movements he suddenly looked human. I also had to make up where the blinks went, as in my video reference I, so helpfully, did not blink once!

It was surprisingly hard to fit in all the same emotion as I did on my video reference, as I was trying to exaggerate it as well for animation purposes, so I feel like this is a bit rushed in places. But overall I'm pleased with the change in mood in Dee from happy to deadly defensive.

Caitlin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment